- 2/3 cup Dijon- Mayonnaise blend (this is to your personal preference- if you like mustard, use more mustard. I typically try to keep it 50/50).
- 6 cups BBQ potato chips, finely crushed
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts halves
- Preheat oven to 375°
2. Place mayonnaise- dijon mustard blend in a shallow bowl.
2. Place potato chips in another shallow bowl.
3. Dip chicken in mayonnaise blend, then coast with potato chips.
4. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear.
When I started my hunt for good recipes, the purpose was to find quick and easy ones that my whole family would eat. This is one of those! It’s basically a fancy chicken finger (with a little kick depending on how much mustard you add!)
Little rid-bit though… I did NOT crush my chips fine enough. Because of that, the coating did not stay on like it should have. So, *my advice*- if you think you crushed it enough, crush it just a little more…