- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I recommend thin pieces!)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
2. In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and cheese.
3. In a baking dish, arrange chicken. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture.
3. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
4. Bake 25 minutes (or until chicken is thoroughly cooked).
A few years ago, my aunt asked for everyone in my family to submit some of their favorite recipes. She made an awesome cookbook full of them! This was one of the recipes my cousin added and it has quickly become a favorite in my household. In fact, I cooked it tonight because my daughter asked me to.
There are many reasons I love this recipe: 1) It’s so easy! 2) It’s super fast! 3) I typically always have the ingredients on hand and 4) It’s almost impossible to mess up!
As I said in the ingredients list, I recommend thin cut chicken breasts- it absorbs much more flavor!
Also, I know many people don’t like the taste of mayonnaise and would probably be turned away from this because of it, but there really isn’t a mayonnaise taste to it. It really just helps to keep the chicken moist and keep the Parmesan and bread crumbs on.