- 24 chocolate wafer sandwich cookies (such as Oreo’s)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 packages (8 oz each) of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package (8 squares) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Crush cookies.
2. Mix crumbs and butter and press onto the bottom of a 13×9 pan lined with foil. (I missed the whole “line with foil” part…it turned out fine- it would just make it easier to take out of the dish)
Bake for 10 minutes.
3. Beat the cream chess, sugar, flour, and vanilla with mixer until well blended.
4. Add the melted chocolate and mix well.
5. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low after each one.
6. Pour over crust.
7. Bake 45 minutes or until center is set. Cool Completely. Refrigerate for 4 hours. (If you use the foil, then lift it from the pan before cutting it into pieces.
8. Optional: Serve topped with fresh blueberries or strawberries.
WARNING: This recipe is dangerous. As in dangerously delicious. I’m a huge fan of cheesecake and it’s taking all of my will power to not steal a bite every time I go into the kitchen! I’m going to go a head and store this recipe in my “Make every week” pile… (It may or may not be the only recipe in that pile.)