- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 lbs assorted baby potatoes
- 1 head broccoli
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, ranch seasoning, garlic and cheddar cheese.
3. In a large bowl, combine potatoes and broccoli.
4. Toss 1/2 of the cheddar ranch mixture in with the potatoes and broccoli.
5. Pour the veggies into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
6. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper and place on top of the veggies.
7. Spoon the rest of the cheddar ranch mixture on top of each piece of chicken and pour Panko bread crumbs of the chicken and veggies.
8. Bake for 40-45 minutes (or until done).
I gotta say, this one surprised me. When I initially saw it, I happened to have everything on hand, so I thought I’d try it. It seemed easy enough and, if nothing else, would be a decent week day meal. We all really enjoy it. Like, a lot. And- it’s a complete meal! You get your meat and your side dish!
I also like this one because it makes a lot. A lot of my recipes only serve 4, this one has 8 pieces of chicken so it’s great for having guests over.
Also, there is a lot of room to switch it up. I added more broccoli this time because I really liked the broccoli flavor. But you could add cauliflower, just incorporate one veggie, etc.
I do recommend halving the potatoes- some of them were a little harder than they should be…